This year, the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls has loads of fun-filled days, deals and packages planned for you, our guests.
Our crazy-fun Groundhog Day Special starts at just $159 and includes lodging for two for one night in a cozy inn guestroom or cottage, Feb. 2 (Groundhog Day), along with dinner for two prepared by the Inn’s renowned chef, Anthony Schulz.
Then, you’ll enjoy a special showing of the quirky comedy “Groundhog Day,” starring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell, — complete with popcorn — in the inn’s Gathering Place. After a full country breakfast for two, guests can search for a groundhog on their own while hiking through the hundreds of acres of state parks and state and national forests that surround us here at the inn.
Leap Year comes just once every four years, making it worthy of a special Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls celebration. Since the “added day” falls on Feb 29, we’re offering 29% off any room or cottage overnight stay, along with our hearty country breakfast.
We had so much fun cooking up these specials for you, we’ve added a whole series of unique discounts — one offered nearly every month, including:
• All dentists and dental office workers will receive a discount Sun.-Thurs. throughout February, which is National Dental Month.
• Red Cross volunteers will receive 25% off lodging Sun.-Thurs. throughout March, which is National Red Cross Month.
• Guests on Earth Day, April 22 will receive an earth-friendly goody bag.
• April 25 is Hairstylist Appreciation Day and all stylists receive a 25% discount.
• We will offer a 25% discount on two nights of lodging on June 25, Log Cabin Day
• Guests age 50 and older will receive 25% off lodging on Aug. 14, Senior Citizen’s Day.
• Anyone arriving in a costume on Halloween, Oct. 31, receives a $25 discount and a treat.
• Guests during Thanksgiving weekend, Nov. 22-24, will enjoy a $25 gift shop voucher.
We’ll keep you posted on other packages. But for now, reservations are available right here on our website, or by calling (800) 653-2557 (1-800-65-FALLS).