Director of Sales/Events
Want a meeting that gets all your goals accomplished? The Inn’s relaxed atmosphere is perfect for those looking for a tranquil setting that offers all the facilities you need to host your business meetings and executive board corporate retreats in the Hocking Hills. It’s in Your nature to meet. It’s Our nature to Welcome you.
The Gathering Place
- Green constructed, 2,500 square-foot renovated log cabin features an open layout and space of up to 50 people.
- Fireside Lounge, a more intimate 450-square-foot windowed breakout space.
- Rooftop herb and flower garden with walking paths is ideal for appetizers and wine prior to dinner.
- Covered outdoor wraparound porch furnished with comfortable chairs and rockers offer additional space for breaks and cocktail events.
- Outside dining patio for meetings or any meal.
- The Common Room, where the Inn rooms are located, provides meeting space for 10 – 15 and is equipped with rocking chairs and a wood burning stove.
The Gathering Place offers full-service dining for every meal and break, featuring The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls’ legendary fine dining experience led by our Executive Chef. Our talented event planners will create team building workshops and memorable activities designed to enhance any meeting or social event, such as organized hikes, zipline canopy tours, spa treatments, cooking and wellness classes, wine and beer tastings, rappelling/rock climbing, or kayaking/canoeing.
When you have your Hocking Hills Corporate Retreat here, you can expect some of the following amenities:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary fax
- Complimentary Wi-Fi over the entire property
- Cell Phone Service in designated areas
- Complimentary meeting space with overnight lodging
- Complimentary parking
- State-of-the-art Flat Screen TV and AV system
The Gathering Place can be configured for a number of different meeting styles and purposes:
Hocking Hills Event Locations & Conference Facilities
State-of-the-art green features of The Gathering Place include:
- One-third underground for the most energy efficient heating and cooling
- High-energy windows and doors
- Tankless hot water heaters that offer hot water on demand
- 5,000-gallon rainwater storage recycles water for garden and toilets
- More than 50% recycled logs and lumber
- Full energy fluorescent efficient lighting
- Outdoor furniture made from recycled plastic milk and water bottles
- Vinyl flooring made from 40% recycled plastics
- Computerized thermostat which monitors outside air for more efficient heating and cooling
- State-of-the-art heat and cooling recovery ventilator air return system
- Rooftop garden offering natural earth and plant insulation
It’s all in the experience. Turn your meeting into the journey of a lifetime. From the moment you arrive, you’ll recognize this is no ordinary meeting. Meet the Hocking Hills only meeting facility with lodging, restaurant, tavern and spa all on site. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff guarantees to make your corporate retreats in Hocking Hills not only productive but also full of fun.
To add to our Hocking Hills event locations at our inn is the centrally located Common Room provides meeting space for 10 to 15 people. It was designed to enhance freedom of expression and is comfortably equipped with rocking chairs, a wood burning stove, and wood plank floors. The outside porch and veranda overlook a spectacular view of the Inn’s gardens and meadows. Many groups also enjoy meeting outside on the patio.
Click here for a PDF of the details of our Gathering Place packet, featuring information on lodging, dining, breaks, spa and team building activities to compliment your event.
“We elected to hold our Management Retreat at the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls because we needed a place where our team could really get away from the demands of the workplace, yet still be close to home. We had an outstanding time. The service was great and the accommodations were top-notch. We’re already planning to come back next year.”
Cameron Mitchell, President & CEO
Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
“I first encountered the Inn at Cedar Falls in July, 1993, when I was assigned to review the place for Conde Nast Traveler. After dinner, I recall interviewing a New York woman who invited me outside to howl at the full moon. Since then, I’ve hauled scores and scores of my fellow workmates–from Car and Driver magazine–to the Inn, where we have always been treated far better than we deserved. Every dinner has been a festive feast, every breakfast has caused us to linger into mid-morning, and every night spent in the comfy cabins has induced the kind of oversleeping known only to ether addicts and fainting goats. In 2012, I abandoned the magazine business to retire to the wilds of Montana. I have few regrets. But one will be no further trips to see Ellen and the Inn.”
John Phillips, July, 2012
Request For Proposal
Click here to complete the RFP form.