Located just outside of Rockbridge, OH, the Hocking Hills Market is a wonderful place to spend an afternoon. This large outdoor marketplace has over 100 indoor and outdoor vendors selling antiques, crafts, and other products, and also features locally-owned restaurants and even a mini golf course. Whether you’re looking for clothing, home goods, furniture, or artwork, the Hocking Hills Flea Market has it all – and it’s just a short 20-minute drive from the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls! Here are a few of our favorite places to enjoy some retail therapy.
Where to Shop at the Hocking Hills Market
- Holliday’s Country Oak: For over 18 years, Holliday’s Country Oak has been selling some of the finest Amish furniture you can buy, from dining room collections and TV stands to full bedroom sets and outdoor styles. Their pieces are made from sturdy Elm, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Cedar, Oak, and more, with a variety of stains and colors to choose from. Plus, the furniture can be special ordered and delivered right to your doorstep!
- Spring Street Antique Mall: With over 12,000 square feet of treasures and collectibles, the Spring Street Antique Mall is one of the most popular antique shops in Ohio. Here, you’ll find 120 vendors selling pottery, glassware, furniture, tools, and much more.
- Laine’s Dutch Country Store: For those who are looking for some delicious goodies, Laine’s Country Store is ideal. This shop offers a large selection of meats, cheeses, jams, and jellies, as well as gluten-free products and local honey and maple syrup. Don’t forget to stop by on Friday or Saturday for delicious baked goods like breads and fry pies. Yum!
- Hocking Hills Motorcycle Ranch: If you plan to tackle one of the many motorcycle routes in Ohio, be sure to visit the Hocking Hills Motorcycle Ranch. This motorcycle shop specializes in gear, gifts, and accessories for riders of any make or model bike and also has motorcycles available for rent. After you check out the store, feel free to kick your feet up on the side porch and enjoy relaxing with fellow bikers.
- Rockbridge Trading Post: Featuring camping necessities, beauty supplies, jewelry, clothing, pet care products, and so much more, this unique store truly has something for everyone. Rockbridge Trading Post is constantly adding new products for guests to enjoy and offers a friendly atmosphere that will make you feel right at home. The store is also pet-friendly, so you can bring your four-legged friends along!
Come Home to the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls!
Before you plan your trip to the Hocking Hills Market, be sure to check the website for a complete list of vendors and hours, then book your stay at our beautiful bed and breakfast! Our comfortable cottages, cabins, and guest rooms are the perfect place to unwind after a day of shopping, and our onsite restaurant, Kindred Spirits, serves up hearty and delicious dishes that will leave you feeling refreshed and restored. We can’t wait to hear about what you find at the market!
Photo Credit: shalamov | Thinkstock