Hocking Hills Corporate Meetings
Director of Sales/Events
Want a meeting that gets all your goals accomplished? The Gathering Place at Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls, nestled in the Hocking Hills, is perfect for those companies desiring a tranquil setting that offers all the facilities you need to host your business meetings and executive board corporate retreats. It’s in Your nature to meet. It’s Our nature to Welcome you.
Our talented event planners will create team building workshops and memorable activities designed to enhance any meeting or social event, such as organized hikes, zipline canopy tours, spa treatments, cooking and wellness classes, wine and beer tastings, rappelling/rock climbing, or kayaking/canoeing.
The Gathering Place
- Green constructed, 2,500 square-foot renovated log cabin features an open layout and space for up to 50 people.
- Fireside Lounge, a more intimate 450-square-foot windowed breakout space.
- Rooftop herb and flower garden with walking paths is ideal for appetizers and wine prior to dinner.
- Covered outdoor wraparound porch furnished with comfortable chairs and rockers offer additional space for breaks and cocktail events.
- Seasonal outside dining patio for meetings or any meal.
- The Common Room, where the Inn rooms are located, provides meeting space for 10 – 15 and is equipped with rocking chairs and a wood burning stove.
When you have your Hocking Hills Corporate Retreat here, you can expect some of the following amenities:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary fax
- Complimentary Wi-Fi over the entire property
- Cell Phone Service in designated areas
- Complimentary meeting space with overnight lodging
- Complimentary parking
- Flat Screen TV and AV system
Hocking Hills Event Locations & Conference Facilities
State-of-the-art green features of The Gathering Place include:
- One-third underground for the most energy efficient heating and cooling
- High-energy windows and doors
- Tankless hot water heaters that offer hot water on demand
- 5,000-gallon rainwater storage recycles water for garden and toilets
- More than 50% recycled logs and lumber
- Full energy fluorescent efficient lighting
- Outdoor furniture made from recycled plastic milk and water bottles
- Vinyl flooring made from 40% recycled plastics
- Computerized thermostat which monitors outside air for more efficient heating and cooling
- State-of-the-art heat and cooling recovery ventilator air return system
- Rooftop garden offering natural earth and plant insulation
It’s all in the experience. Turn your meeting into the journey of a lifetime. From the moment you arrive, you’ll recognize this is no ordinary meeting. Meet the Hocking Hills only meeting facility with lodging, restaurant, tavern and spa all on site. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff guarantees to make your corporate retreats in Hocking Hills not only productive but also full of fun.
Click here for a PDF of the details of our Gathering Place packet, featuring information on lodging, dining, breaks, spa and team building activities to compliment your event.
“We elected to hold our Management Retreat at the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls because we needed a place where our team could really get away from the demands of the workplace, yet still be close to home. We had an outstanding time. The service was great and the accommodations were top-notch. We’re already planning to come back next year.”
Cameron Mitchell, President & CEO
Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
“Our leadership team had a great experience and really loves staying at the Inn. My staff mentioned how accommodating and impressed they were with the staff. I highly recommend the Inn for executive team retreats.”
Elanor Alvarec, CEO
Request For Proposal
Click here to complete the RFP form.