The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls Dog Policy
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls welcomes quiet, non-aggressive canine companions when arrangements are made at the time of reservation. We want our guests to enjoy the company of their well-behaved dog while on vacation. The Inn limits the number of dogs to no more than two and size of your dog to no more than 75 lbs. All dog guests must be completely free of fleas and ticks, be well groomed and up to date on shots and vaccinations. Advance dog reservations are required since the Inn has limited accommodations for pets. We ONLY have three dog-friendly cottages and one cabin. Guest are not permitted to bring dogs into any other lodging unit.
For the comfort of all of our guests the following dog policies apply:
- Only dog guests who are quiet and non-aggressive toward other pets and people are invited to the Inn. The dog owner guest hereby agrees that the Inn is held harmless for any loss or injury or accident suffered by your dog while a visitor at the Inn. The dog owner also hereby agrees that any damage or injury caused by their dog to our property or other guest pets, or to any persons is the sole responsibility and liability of the pet owner.
- Dog guests are not to be left unattended in the guest room at anytime, unless they are in a cage. In order to preserve the peace and serenity we offer, dogs cannot be allowed to bark and disturb other guests.
- Please keep your dog on a leash when walking them and contain them to the area around your cabin or cottage.
- No dogs are permitted on the patio during the breakfast. lunch and dinner hours.
- Guests accompanied by dogs are responsible for cleaning up after their dog; a trash can for waste disposal is located outside your cottage or cabin. Please use the plastic bags provided.
- All dogs must sleep in their crates, carriers, or a pet bed. Dogs are not allowed on furniture and rugs. Dogs are only allowed in the designated pet-friendly cottages or cabin. All public areas including around the office, restaurant, rooms, and front porches are reserved for people guests only.
- A pet fee of $50.00 for your dog will be added to your accommodation charges. Your cottage or cabin will be inspected immediately after check out and any damages will be assessed and charged accordingly. Any additional cleaning that is needed due to excess dirt or fur left by your dog will result in a $50/hour cleaning fee. If you are uncertain whether your dog may damage or soil the rug, we suggest you roll any rugs so you avoid being charged for professional cleaning or replacement.
- Any violation of this policy will cause eviction of the dog and owner of the premise. You will be responsible for lodging costs.
Note: A written copy of the pet policy will be signed by the guest upon check-in.