Here are the Best Things to Do in Hocking Hills, OH
There are countless reasons to book a trip to the Hocking Hills! Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, a girl’s trip, a last-minute escape, or are looking to explore the great outdoors, you’ll need to know all the best things to do in Hocking Hills, OH!
Below, we have listed some of our favorite activities you won’t want to miss. Read through our recommendations of things to do in Hocking Hills, OH, then complete your planning by getting a copy of our complimentary Vacation Guide. It has helped countless travelers plan the getaway of a lifetime!
Our Favorite Things to Do in Hocking Hills, OH
Set back in nature, our area is the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of our mundane days. As soon as you step foot onto our property, a sense of calm immediately washes over you. Traveling to a place as scenic and serene as this leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Take a break with these things to do in Hocking Hills, OH:
- Rejuvenate with a spa service at the Spa at Cedar Falls
- Take a scenic drive
- Relax while birdwatching
- Let off some steam on a zipline ride through the forest
Reset in Nature
Our busy lives usually require us to spend way too much time indoors. Think about it; you’re probably inside at work all day, only to go home and be inside some more. It’s time to get outside and enjoy the fresh air! Many of the best things to do in Hocking Hills, OH, revolve around the outdoors. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Our property is surrounded on three sides by Hocking Hills State Park, the most popular spot to explore
- See scenery on some of our favorite hiking trails like Devil’s Bathtub, Cantwell Cliffs, and Ash Cave
- Explore the Grandma Gatewood Trail
- Spend the day at Lake Logan State Park
- Go fishing or hunting
- Download our State Park Guide to help plan your excursions!
- Explore the wonders of the sky at the brand new John Glenn Astronomy park.
We believe that a vacation is even better when you are able to go home with some new knowledge. Experience something you never have before and dive into our area’s history. No matter what you do, you’ll be satisfied knowing you learned something at these attractions:
- Shop for antiques you won’t find anywhere else
- Take a cooking class
- Visit the Hocking Hills Historical Society
- See the world’s only Pencil Sharpener Museum
- Get inspired at the Dusty Blues Art Gallery
You deserve to treat yourself when you’re on vacation! Between activities, indulge in the delicious cuisine our area has to offer. Here are a few recommendations:
- Spoil your taste buds at Kindred Spirits, our on-site restaurant
- Take advantage of this guide to the best Hocking Hills dining
- Enjoy a glass or two at a winery
- Get a taste of everything on the Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise
- Try some craft beers
You don’t need to wait for an anniversary or relationship milestone to treat your sweetheart to a getaway! Here are a few romantic things to do in Hocking Hills that are perfect for enjoying a special trip together:
- Stay in a romantic cabin or yurt
- Do something special with our Rekindle the Romance Package
- Have the romantic getaway you deserve
No matter what time of year you choose to visit, there are always things to do in Hocking Hills. Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy the seasons in our area:
- Spend Valentine’s Day in the Hocking Hills
- Ring in the New Year
- Experience all the things to do in Hocking Hills in the winter when you go “glamping” in the winter in a yurt!
- Embark on a winter hike
- See the leaves change in the fall on the Scenic Byway
- Go river tubing in the summer
Experience All the Things to Do in Hocking Hills, OH, at the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
Surrounded by dense greenery and fresh air, the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls is the perfect home base for experiencing all the amazing things to do in Hocking Hills, OH. After your day’s adventures, you’ll love relaxing in your cozy accommodations. Our property offers luxury cabins, Pacific-style yurts, cottages, Geodomes and Lodges. Each comes with outstanding amenities, including a complimentary breakfast each morning. Choose your lodging, then book your stay to experience our incredible area!