Kindred Spirits, one of the most sought after Hocking Hills restaurants, provides a casual fine-dining experience offering superb gourmet meals. Located on the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls property in its original 1840s log cabins, Kindred Spirits seats 45 people. The cabins are quaint and intimate with most tables accommodating 1-2 couples. We have several tables that can host a maximum of six people. Larger parties are welcome to reserve The Gathering Place. Also, we feature a seasonal outdoor dining area. Food is extraordinaire with a casual atmosphere. Offering cooked to order cuisine, guests can watch their meals being prepared before them in the open kitchen. Our chefs use the finest fresh ingredients, some locally grown in the Hocking Hills. Kindred Spirits is open every day for breakfast, seasonally for lunch (see hours and times below) and nightly for dinner. (We are closed on Tuesday nights from November 27, 2018 to March 19, 2018.) We are open to the public without needing a reservation, except for parties of 7
Lunch is available daily through Monday November 12th. We will not be open for lunch from Tuesday November 13th until Spring 2019. ‘To go’ brown bag lunches are available year round. We require lunch reservations for groups of seven or more. Otherwise reservations are not needed for lunch.
Each season the Inn presents a new menu. The Kindred Spirits Restaurant entrees might include Bistro Steak, grilled and served with a Gorgonzola Thyme Cream, Pan Seared Double Airline Chicken Breast basted with our Orange Marmalade BBQ sauce or Grilled Center Cut Pork Chop topped with Rosemary, Bacon and Balsamic Tomatoes and more. The Inn prides itself in choosing only the best ingredients so the menu changes seasonally. Dinner guests may arrive prior to dinner to enjoy an early glass of wine or a mug of cold beer while chatting in the tavern, the fireside lounge or roof top garden.
No need to pack up and bring your own beer and wine to your cottage and cabin. We now sell a nice variety of beers and wines. They are available in the gift shop for sale.
Meet the Team
Our team of chefs, lead by Executive Chef, Matt Rapposelli, work hard to provide you the best culinary experience in the Hocking Hills.
Our restaurant is proud to support local vendors, below is a list of some our vendors.
- Shagbark Seed & Mill- Athens, OH- Grains & beans- www.shagbarkmill.com
- The Candy Cottage- Lancaster, OH- Chocolates- www.candycottageltd.com
- Buckeye Lake Brewery- Buckeye Lake, OH- www.buckeyelakebrewery.com
- Little Fish Brewery- Athens, OH- www.littlefishbrewing.com
- Jackie O’s Brewery- Athens, OH- www.jackieos.com
- Devil’s Kettle Brewery- Athens, OH- www.devilskettlebrew.com
- Actual Brewery- Columbus, OH- www.actualbrewing.com
- Brewery 33- Logan, OH- www.brewery33.com
- Sweet Thing Gourmet- Bexley, OH- Assorted Jams- www.sweetthinggourmet.com
- Wallingford Coffee- Cincinnati, OH- www.wallingfordcoffee.com