Kindred Spirits, one of the most sought after Hocking Hills restaurants, provides a casual fine-dining experience and offers superb gourmet meals. Located on the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls property in its original 1840s log cabins, Kindred Spirits seats 45 people in the two log cabins. The cabins are quaint and intimate with most tables accommodating 1-2 couples. We have a couple tables that can host a maximum of six people. Larger parties are welcome to reserve The Gathering Place. Also, we feature a large, seasonal outdoor dining area. Food is extraordinaire with a casual atmosphere. Offering cooked to order cuisine, guests can watch their meals being prepared before them in the open kitchen. Our chefs use the finest fresh ingredients, featuring much that is locally grown in the Hocking Hills.
Each season the Inn presents a new menu. The Kindred Spirits Restaurant entrees include Pan Seared Jumbo Scallops, Rabbit Confit, Chicory-Coffee Rubbed Filet Mignon, Grilled Pork Medallions, Truffle Mac & Cheese and more. The Inn prides itself in choosing only the best ingredients so the menu changes seasonally. Dinner guests may arrive one-half hour prior to dinner to enjoy an early glass of wine or a mug of cold beer while chatting in the tavern with other guests Sunday through Saturday.
No need to pack up and bring your own beer and wine to your cottage and cabin. We now sell a nice variety of beers and wines. They are available in the gift shop for sale.
Delectable lunches are available daily from 11:30 and 1:30 Late Spring 2017 to November 12, 2017 with seating in the original 1840’s log cabins or on the patio. We open Saturdays and Sundays only November 12, 2017 until Spring 2018. Offerings include a variety of homemade soups, salads and sandwiches as well as ‘to go’ brown bag lunches. We require lunch reservations for groups of seven or more.
*Reservations not needed for lunch unless a large party as stated above.
Our restaurant is proud to support local vendors, below is a list of some our vendors.
- The Green Machine- Carroll, OH- Micro greens & produce-www.fairfieldcountygreenmachine.webs.com
- Shagbark Seed & Mill- Athens, OH- Grains & beans- www.shagbarkmill.com
- The Candy Cottage- Lancaster, OH- Chocolates- www.candycottageltd.com
- Via Vecchia Winery- Columbus, OH – www.viavecchiawinery.com
- Buckeye Lake Brewery- Buckeye Lake, OH- www.buckeyelakebrewery.com
- Rockmill Brewery- Lancaster, OH- www.rockmillbrewery.com
- Little Fish Brewery- Athens, OH- www.littlefishbrewing.com
- Homestead Beer Company- Heath, OH- www.homesteadbeerco.com
- Jackie O’s Brewery- Athens, OH- www.jackieos.com
- Hocking Hills Winery- Logan, OH- www.hockinghillswinery.com
- Camelot Cellars Winery- Columbus, OH- www.camelotcellars.com
- Sweet Thing Gourmet- Bexley, OH- Assorted Jams- www.sweetthinggourmet.com
*Lunch available daily 11:30am-1:30pm late Spring to November 12, 2017. We are open on Saturdays and Sundays only from November 13, 2017 until Spring 2018. Please call for lunch availability when the Spring weather breaks. The restaurant is closed for dinner on Monday and Tuesday nights from November 15, 2016 to March 7, 2017.