We hear you! Our friendly staff has compiled a list of general policies to ensure you're informed before your upcoming stay to the Hocking Hills.
With Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls, you have a couple of options.
Our 5-Step Booking Process
- From our website you can reserve your stay, just click here.
- Just enter your arrival and departure dates.
- Select the property you are interested in.
- Click "Get an Instant Quote."
- Fill out the checkout information and secure your deposit.
Give Us a Call
If you'd like to connect with someone in the office, our office staff is delighted to answer questions or take reservations when calling (740) 385-7489 from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm on weekdays and from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Rates & Pricing
(Based on two-person occupancy. $35 charged per person, per night for additional guest)
- Cabins: Starting at $269 and includes breakfast
- Log cabin prices are for two people. However, Hickory Hollow can accommodate up to six individuals at an additional $35 per person per night. Redbud can accommodate up to 4 individuals at an additional $35 per person per night. Dogwood can accommodate up to 4 individuals at an additional $35 per person per night. Pine Grove can accommodate up to 4 individuals at an additional $35 per person per night.1800’s-style log cabins are completely equipped with linens, cooking facilities, private porches and either gas log or electric stoves.
- Yurts: Starting at $249 and includes breakfast
- Cottages: Starting at $229 and includes breakfast
- Geodomes: Starting at $259 and includes breakfast
- Dinner: $24-$45
Prices are subject to change and vary based on availability, date of stay, occupancy, etc. No packages or discounts will be honored on any holiday or during the month of October. No specials will be given with any other discount. Vacation rental prices do not include taxes or gratuity.
Check In is after 4:00pm and Check Out is before 11:00am. (10:00am for all lodges)
If you arrive before 4:00pm, we serve lunch daily from 11:00am-2:00pm from Memorial Day weekend thru October. We are happy to provide information on the area and you can go for a hike until our 4:00pm check in time or use our relaxation areas.
Two-night stays are required during most peak season nights on Friday, Saturday and holidays. One-night weekend stays are honored on a limited basis during the slower months and if there are openings a few days prior to your desired stay.
Deposit & Cancellation
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. If Reservation is canceled outside 30 days of arrival, Deposit Payment will be refunded minus a $150.00 cancellation fee and Guest is released from financial liability on remaining balance owed. Cancellations with less than 30-day notice will result in 100% loss of all payment less any security deposit or damage waiver. If we can replace Guest reservation and rebook the dates, we will credit you 75% of the recouped rent towards another reservation in the future.
Reservations for this property are non-refundable, but we do offer a vacation cancellation waiver for $150.00 and allows you to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the check-in date. You may cancel for any reason up to 48 hours before check-in if you purchase this optional waiver at the time of booking. This can only be purchased at the time of the reservation. If you purchase this cancelation waiver you must call us and email us at least 48 hours before the check in date with your notice of cancelation. If you do cancel before the 48 hours and you purchased this wavier, we will issue a credit the original credit card the cost of the reservation (minus the cost of the wavier) within 5 to 7 business days.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. At the time of booking the Deposit Payment (50% of total rental fee) is due to reserve property. The remaining 50% of the lodging will automatically be charged to the credit card on file 30 days prior to your arrival. You will NOT be notified before this happens. Should your payment not clear, you will have 48 hours to make the final payment. Otherwise, the reservation will be cancelled, and no refund will be given for the original deposit amount.
We are located in the country and surrounded by the woods. As a result, there may be some insects or other visitors in or around our units. We are professionally exterminated on a regular basis. Loss of electricity due to power outages, the winter weather or other “Acts of God” are outside of our control. No discounts or refunds will be given once you are on property.
Guests & Pets
Children of all ages are welcome in some of our cabins and in our cottages. Children are not allowed in our Geodomes or Yurts. All of our accommodations sleep 2 guests with the exception of a few cabins which sleep more. Spa services can only be scheduled for guests 18 years of age and older.
The Inn ONLY allows a dog in Goldenrod, Trillium and Yarrow Cottages and in the Pine Grove and Strong Wolf Cabins. Guests are not permitted to bring dogs into any other lodging unit. Advance dog reservations are required as is a non refundable pet fee. Limitations apply so please check our Pet Policy for more information. Due to guests sensitivity to cats and their dander, we can only allow dogs to visit and cannot permit cats or any other animals including birds to stay with us.
View Our Full Pet Policy Below
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls welcomes quiet, non-aggressive canine companions when arrangements are made at the time of reservation. We want our guests to enjoy the company of their well-behaved dog while on vacation. The Inn limits the number of dogs to no more than two and size of your dog to no more than 75 lbs. All dog guests must be completely free of fleas and ticks, be well groomed and up to date on shots and vaccinations. Advance dog reservations are required since the Inn has limited accommodations for pets. We ONLY have three dog-friendly cottages and two cabins. Guest are not permitted to bring dogs into any other lodging unit.
For the comfort of all of our guests the following dog policies apply:
- Only dog guests who are quiet and non-aggressive toward other pets and people are invited to the Inn. The dog owner guest hereby agrees that the Inn is held harmless for any loss or injury or accident suffered by your dog while a visitor at the Inn. The dog owner also hereby agrees that any damage or injury caused by their dog to our property or other guest pets, or to any persons is the sole responsibility and liability of the pet owner.
- Dog guests are not to be left unattended in the guest room at anytime, unless they are in a cage. In order to preserve the peace and serenity we offer, dogs cannot be allowed to bark and disturb other guests.
- Please keep your dog on a leash when walking them and contain them to the area around your cabin or cottage.
- No dogs are permitted on the patio during the breakfast. lunch and dinner hours.
- Guests accompanied by dogs are responsible for cleaning up after their dog; a trash can for waste disposal is located outside your cottage or cabin. Please use the plastic bags provided.
- All dogs must sleep in their crates, carriers, or a pet bed. Dogs are not allowed on furniture and rugs. Dogs are only allowed in the designated pet-friendly cottages or cabin. All public areas including around the office, restaurant, rooms, and front porches are reserved for people guests only.
- A pet fee of $50.00 for your dog will be added to your accommodation charges. Your cottage or cabin will be inspected immediately after check out and any damages will be assessed and charged accordingly. Any additional cleaning that is needed due to excess dirt or fur left by your dog will result in a $50/hour cleaning fee. If you are uncertain whether your dog may damage or soil the rug, we suggest you roll any rugs so you avoid being charged for professional cleaning or replacement.
- Any violation of this policy will cause eviction of the dog and owner of the premise. You will be responsible for lodging costs.
Note: A written copy of the pet policy will be signed by the guest upon check-in.
The inn is proud to be a non-smoking facility.
We know that keeping connected to your loved ones is important. Our primary focus has always been to create a peaceful, calm respite from the everyday cares of our busy lives. However, we recognize that some guests prefer to maintain at least a little connectivity during their visit with us. Over the past several years, we have invested resources in providing that connectivity. It is a challenge, given our remote location and the lack of cabling, wiring, and cell towers in our area. Recently, we increased our internet capacity to ensure a reliable, consistent connection over the entire property, including our geodomes, cottages, yurts, cabins, and restaurant.
Most new cell phones are able to get cell phone connection on parts of the property, especially in the Fireside Lounge. WIFI calling works on the entire property provided you turn on this feature on your cell phone.
We strive to be energy-efficient and environmentally safe. Keeping with this philosophy, the gas log stoves in the cottages and cabins are turned off from May 1 - October 1.